PewDiePie Adventures PewDiePie Adventures

4 Stars. its probably me being a wuss but because allot of people are suggesting it can you add a option to turn jump scares off?

-They get really distracting, i nearly did the barbie level but a jump scare happened and i lost my focus.
-They also get way too repetitive, but you know ones going to happen but when it dose you still get scared and distracted making the game even harder
-If you do add it you should also make a Debuff for you (E.g: Less health, less ability time, faster enemies)
-also the hitboxes are still kind of screwed up, even when i untrust statues the bros always hit me from 2 feet away.

Other then that. good game.

Kwing responds:

Yeah, I know the jumpscares are distracting. That's why I have so many Save Stations scattered throughout the game, to balance it out. They only appear every 1:30, so it's unlikely you would run into the jumpscare at the same location twice.

To be honest, the scares were tacked on at the end when I realized it would be more fun to watch PewDie play with them on. I admit I didn't put enough foresight into them.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Epic written all over it!

10/10 and 5/5 loved every single fail and ending.

May i ask what the name of the song is when your running away from the robot in the epic ending i though?

PuffballsUnited responds:

Escape by Craig Armstrong.

ROBLOX Rider ROBLOX Rider

sweet

i love linerider and roblox together they make epicness add me on roblox my username is subbelowzero (surprise surprise)

Droppin Beats 2 Droppin Beats 2

oh shit

the smg one just made me go oh shit when the shells came XD and happy boo's FTW!!!

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

best point and click ever

26:1579 FTW! i like the part were you killed smily i laughed so mutch at that point :3

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game: