Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

LOL

its's LUCKY CANDY!

Portal : Still Alive Portal : Still Alive

meh

well you did get some of the words wong like fire insted of pile and gun insted of start :/

Oggy-cheese responds:

No I didn't. Check the lyrics.

Super Mario Bloopers OMFG Super Mario Bloopers OMFG

ZOMG ROFL

THIS IS SO FUNNY i loved 2 but hated the 2nd last one i couldn't go to sleep that night when i did i had a nightmare with bloody luigi

PewDiePie Adventures PewDiePie Adventures

4 Stars. its probably me being a wuss but because allot of people are suggesting it can you add a option to turn jump scares off?

-They get really distracting, i nearly did the barbie level but a jump scare happened and i lost my focus.
-They also get way too repetitive, but you know ones going to happen but when it dose you still get scared and distracted making the game even harder
-If you do add it you should also make a Debuff for you (E.g: Less health, less ability time, faster enemies)
-also the hitboxes are still kind of screwed up, even when i untrust statues the bros always hit me from 2 feet away.

Other then that. good game.

Kwing responds:

Yeah, I know the jumpscares are distracting. That's why I have so many Save Stations scattered throughout the game, to balance it out. They only appear every 1:30, so it's unlikely you would run into the jumpscare at the same location twice.

To be honest, the scares were tacked on at the end when I realized it would be more fun to watch PewDie play with them on. I admit I didn't put enough foresight into them.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Epic written all over it!

10/10 and 5/5 loved every single fail and ending.

May i ask what the name of the song is when your running away from the robot in the epic ending i though?

PuffballsUnited responds:

Escape by Craig Armstrong.

ROBLOX Rider ROBLOX Rider

sweet

i love linerider and roblox together they make epicness add me on roblox my username is subbelowzero (surprise surprise)

Super Mario Gateway Galaxy Super Mario Gateway Galaxy

neat

epic just what i needed thx

GeorgeRW1 responds:

PM what are you using it for?? pls provide credit for my work... Plus I would like to see what u are using it for!!

Super Mario Galaxy - Bouy Base Super Mario Galaxy - Bouy Base

epic

probably the second best song in the game the bast one is that purple coin speed run you know that one

Megaleg Techno Battle Megaleg Techno Battle

w00t

i think megaleg was the best boss in the game but he gets boring after like 10 trys..... but i was happy to se the name "digger" leg pop up in smg2

Majorgeneral responds:

same here, thanks for the review